Labels

Friday, April 5, 2013

Parkour in Hawaii!

Hello All!  This is the first time I've made a video out of chronological order from all the footage I have stored up, but its just taking too long to make these creative, adventure videos.  Instead I can quickly pump out some short, fun flipping videos to show everyone what I've been up to in Hawaii!
Enjoy!


Parkour in Hawaii!
As this is only my second day of the season I was practicing some basics and individual flips.  It's good to see I haven't lost too much over the winter and that all my indoor wall flip practice has paid off.  This is the first time I tried and landed a wall-front and wall-arabian outdoors!  Hopefully more parkour videos to come soon as I explore my new neighbourhood a little more!


Also I found this excellent TED talk about some issues with the American political system.  I really think everyone should watch it, American or not!



No comments:

Post a Comment